Explore jungles, gather artifacts, and find your way to the Lost Ruins of Arnak!
Players lead rival expeditions to a newly discovered island. Through a unique combination of worker placement and deckbuilding, each expedition attempts to uncover the lost island's secrets.
On an uninhabited island in uncharted seas, explorers have found traces of a great civilization. Now you will lead an expedition to explore the island, find lost artifacts, and face fearsome guardians, all in a quest to learn the island's secrets.
Lost Ruins of Arnak combines deck building, worker placement and resource management in a game of exploration and discovery:
- In addition to traditional deckbuilder effects, cards can also be used to place workers.
- New worker actions become available as players explore the island.
- Some actions require resources instead of workers -- building a solid resource base will be essential.
- Limited to one action per turn, players must decide which action will benefit them the most.
- Decks are small, and randomness is heavily mitigated by the wealth of tactical decisions offered on the game board.
- With a variety of worker actions, artifacts, and equipment cards, the setup for each game will be unique, encouraging players to explore new strategies to meet the challenge.
Discover the Lost Ruins of Arnak!
- Become a leader of your own expedition
- Enjoy the unique combination of worker placement and deck building
- Buy equipment to improve your chances
- Explore the mysterious island
- Gather resources
- Find your way to the lost ruins of Arnak
- 1 double-sided main board
- 4 double-sided player boards
- 1 double-sided supply board
- 110 cards
- 8 wooden archaeologists
- 8 wooden research tokens
- 16 site tiles
- 16 idol tiles
- 15 guardian tiles
- 12 assistant tiles
- 18 research reward tiles
- 24 temple tiles
- 5 blocking tiles
- 15 rival action tiles
- 27 cardboard coin tokens
- 27 cardboard compass tokens
- 16 plastic tablet tokens
- 12 plastic arrowhead tokens
- 9 plastic jewel tokens
- 10 fear tiles
- 1 starting player marker
- 1 cardboard moon staff
- 4 quick reference sheets
- 1 rulebook
- Authors: Mín & Elwen
- Year: Q4 2020
- Players: 1–4
- Age: 12+
- Time: 30 min/player
- Theme: Players lead rival expeditions to a newly discovered island. Explore jungles, find artifacts, and discover the Lost Ruins of Arnak!
- Mechanics: A unique combination of worker placement and deckbuilding
- Expansion: Expedition Leaders
- EAN 8594156310592